Seaside Sports Glow
This is an excellent all-over, intense body exfoliation. Using sea salt removes dry skin and cleanses pores, leaving skin feeling cleansed, refreshed and soft.
BOOKING TIME: 1 Hour
TREATMENT TIME: 45 Minutes
FACILITY: Wet room, hand-held shower, waterproof treatment table, clothing hooks, counter space, candles/soft light, and soft music.
ROOM SET UP: Drape the table with a bath towel.,
PRODUCTS & SUPPLIES: Hand towel and additional bath towel, dry body brush, spa loofah mittens, disposable panties, shower cap, waterproof slippers, sea softening scrub, ocean lotion spray, and spray bottle containing warm water.
PRODUCT PREPARATION: Warm the products if possible.
Treatment Procedures for Seaside Sports Glow
- Bring your guest into the room and explain the treatment. Before leaving the room, direct her/him to slip on disposable panties and to lay face down under the bath towel. Knock before re-entering the room.
- Ask whether your guest would like to wear a shower cap. If a shower cap is not available, use a towel to protect the guest’s hair if desired.
- Begin with a relaxation exercise such as 20 seconds of deep breathing.
- Remove the bath towel. Dry scrub your guest’s backside and follow-up with sea softening using circular motions, to the backs of the legs, arms, legs, and back. While applying, cuts, abrasions, open sores, dry skin and freshly shaven or waxed areas.
- Turn on the hand-held shower, testing the water temperature on the inside of your guest’s forearm. The water should be between 101° and 104° F.
- Rinse your client and the table off thoroughly.
- Instruct your guest to turn over while you shield them with the bath towel, place a hand towel on the breasts of women guest’s.
- Repeat steps 4 through 6. While applying, avoid nipples, genital areas, cuts, abrasions, open sores, dry skin and freshly shaven or waxed areas.
- Pat dry and apply ocean lotion spray.
- Instruct your guest to turn over while you shield them with the bath towel and apply lotion to their entire front side, spending 10 minutes of a back massage to create a memorable experience.
- Assist your guest into a robe and slippers and help them off the table, Escort your guest to a rest area and offer plenty of spring water or herbal tea.
- Encourage your guest to rest for at least 20 minutes after the treatment.
- The guest’s body is now in perfect condition for a body wrap or seaweed tub treatment.
- Make product recommendations and book your guest’s next appointment.