Common Questions for Contractors, Plumbers, & Architects
- How much minimum water pressure do I need to operate this equipment?
- What size floor drain do we need to install?
- How long will the XYZ piece of WaterWerks equipment take to install?
- What kind of ventilation should the room have?
- What kind of heat should the wet room have?
|Splash and VaVoom Hand showers||30+ psi|
|Cascade Vichy Shower||40+ psi|
|VaVoom vichy Shower||45 – 50 psi|
|Torrent and Typhoon Vichy Shower||45 – 50 psi|
|Monsoon Swiss Shower||50 – 60 psi|
Typically we recommend a 4" floor where possible but a 3" drain is also common
Typically under 4 hours if rough-in is complete and correct.
It’s independent to each room, but there should be a fan with variable speeds and shut-off operation. A typical vichy room will get very humid due to the amount of hot water being sprayed into the room.
It’s independent to each room. Forced air is most typical. Infrared is sometimes used but check to make sure that local codes allow for that as some do not allow infrared in a wet room.